Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot
Unique and innovative medical hoof boot. Designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean.
- the ideal hoofboot to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean
- close fitting boot that keeps dirt and moist away from the hoof
- suitable for stable and turnout
- can assist in a number of ailments to the foot such as abscesses, punctured sole or a bruised sole
- durable – suitable for repeated use
- reduces the amount of bandage needed
- easy to put on and take off
- grooved sole for improved grip
- Kevlar® interior for durability
- asymmetric zip to give the boot a really close fit and prevent the zip opening
- can also be used with a shoe fitted
- available in 10 different sizes based on shoe size, see sizing table
- pack contains one boot
- machine washable
Note: Not suitable for riding! Better not use on soaked/not drained ground.
The boot is durable but unfortunately not indestructable. The product is not guaranteed against breakage due to the horse standing on the boot.
Price is per piece
Tip: Use a bell boot over the Medical Hoof boot, so the Medical Hoof boot stay longer.